Website Privacy and Cookies Policy
The site use's session state cookies, functionality cookies and analytics cookies, these cookies allow the user to log into secure areas of the site, improve site functionality and they also enable Craegmoor to gather information about the number of visitors to the site and how visitors move around the Craegmoor website.
Cookies in use
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site. Craegmoor use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
This cookie is used to record what users have viewed. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when the browser is closed.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), any Data Protection queries should be addressed to: The Data Controller, Craegmoor House, Perdiswell Park, Worcester WR3 7NW. At Craegmoor, we are committed to protecting the privacy of users of our sites. Set out below is our policy regarding information we receive from the users of this website ("our Site").
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or when you contact us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our group companies, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any businesses or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Otherwise, unless you have given your consent, none of the data that we obtain will be provided to third party organisations in anything other than aggregate statistical form. It is not our policy to pass on personal information about our users to third parties unless you have given your consent.
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
All data collected from users is protected against unauthorised access. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us, in order to prevent, as far as possible, any unauthorised access. However, due to the nature of the medium, we are unable to provide any guarantee that information stored by us will not be subject to unauthorised access and any transmission is at your own risk.
By using our Site you consent to the collection and use of information gathered by Craegmoor through our Site. Please leave our Site immediately if you do not agree to this.
In the event that we decide to change our policy, we will post these changes on this page so that you can be aware of what information we collect, how we use it and when we disclose it.
The websites contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.