Amongst the services available at Supporting You in Lincolnshire are:
- Finances and economic wellbeing, including budgeting and debt management
- Maintaining accommodation
- Employment, volunteering, education and training
- Relationships with family and friends
- Leisure, cultural and faith activities
- Developing self-confidence and community involvement
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health, including exercise and healthy eating
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dealing with offending issues
- Domestic and living skills, including cooking, shopping and public transport
- Moving to independent accommodation
The office is easily accessible to all areas of Lincolnshire, either by public transport, or car, with plenty of parking space available. The office is based on the ground floor and is well equipped to meet the needs of the service.
Support and assistance
Craegmoor works with a number of local landlords and housing partners who assist us in finding the right accommodation for individuals in need of housing solutions. As a result we are able to offer varying levels of support accommodation dependent on individuals’ needs and wishes. We are able to offer self-contained flats, shared housing and 24-hour staff availability. We provide an on-call number for emergencies outside office hours.