Roseneath Avenue, London
Through our services at Roseneath Avenue, we provide leading person-centred support and facilities for 6 young males and females aged between 16-25 with autism, who may also have challenging behaviour.
Our approach to support
We offer a bespoke, 24/7 residential service in a safe, stimulating and rewarding environment. Our aim is to support individuals to improve their daily living skills and move on to more independent living.
The service provides:
• 6 self-contained apartments
• Modern communal areas including lounges, fully equipped kitchens and a secure garden
• Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
• Positive behaviour support and recovery model
• A multidisciplinary community team
• Staff trained in positive behaviour support, learning disabilities and mental health awareness
• Access to education and voluntary/paid employment opportunities
• Interaction within Craegmoor’s communication strategy “Your Voice”
• A company vehicle to access wider community facilities.
Living at Roseneath Avenue
Roseneath Avenue is situated in a tranquil area of Winchmore Hill with easy access to the local shops and amenities. Each of the six apartments has a modern fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, and a bathroom. There is also a secluded garden at the rear of the property, which offers a relaxing atmosphere and a quiet retreat.
The service is staffed 24 hours a day by an experienced and dedicated staff team who are selected for the qualities and skills they bring to achieve the positive outcomes the people we support require. Each individual at Roseneath Avenue receives 1:1 support from staff and 2:1 support is also available if required and identified.
With a company vehicle to access wider community facilities, there is the opportunity for the residents we support to get involved in a wide range of activities out of the service including shopping, swimming and going to the local gym. We also help individuals to rebuild their confidence by encouraging and supporting them to access college courses and work placements.
To make a referral or for further information on Roseneath Avenue, please call us today on 0208 108 3504, alternatively click here to complete an enquiry form.