Bromyard Road, Worcester
At Bromyard Road, we provide safe and stable step-down services from medium secure hospitals for women aged 18 to 65 with personality disorders. We also support individuals with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) such as autism or Asperger’s syndrome, alongside bipolar disorders, learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Our approach to support
Our aim is for each resident to gain emotional stability and empowerment in the hope that they will live independently in the future, either on their own or through supported living.
The service provides:
- 6 modern en-suite bedrooms
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- A highly qualified staff team providing continuous support
- Communal areas including a kitchen, lounge, conservatory and garden
- Support to work towards the mental health recovery star
- Access to education and paid employment opportunities
- Transport to access wider community facilities
Living at Bromyard Road
Located in a peaceful town on the edge of Worcester, Bromyard Road is a spacious Victorian semi-detached house set over four floors with modern communal areas including a lounge, kitchen and conservatory.
Our team of experts use step-by-step programmes to help develop an individual’s skills including art, budgeting, cooking, cleaning and taking medication. Residents can access college courses and employment with local businesses to further develop their independence and social skills.
A daily activities programme is also created for each individual based on their interests, abilities and Person-Centred Plan. These activities include bowling, shopping, swimming, walking in the Malvern Hills, attending local discos and youth clubs.
To make a referral or for further information on Bromyard Road, please call us today on 0808 250 1395, alternatively click here to complete an enquiry form.